Excavated in 1960 by R Alcock for the Guildford Museum. The site has not been published and all that remains of the excavation record is a collection of twenty four black and white photographs. One of the photographs is an overhead shot from which the figure has been drawn. Associated material included pipe reinforced muffle fragments. Pipes from the excavation, some included in the muffle matrix, conform to Oswald's general typology; Types 7, 1660-80 and 19, 1690-1710.